Slip and Fall on Residential Property

Have you been injured due to a slip and fall on residential property? You may be eligible for compensation. Learn about your legal rights in this video.

What should I do if I slip and fall on residential property?

I recently talked to a man about a personal injury case at a residential property. If you’re reading this, you may have some of the same questions that man had. A residential property injury case is very similar to a commercial injury case. Most of the interaction in the case will happen between experienced slip and fall lawyers and the resident’s homeowner insurance company. In most cases, the claim is settled with the homeowner’s insurance company and a lawsuit does not need to be filed against the residential homeowner.

If you’ve been injured at someone’s residence, please call us. We’d be happy to talk with you.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in a slip and fall on residential property?

Contact the experienced Augusta slip and fall lawyers at Nimmons Malchow Johnson Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Let our experience and dedication work for you.

Like Us on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *