Car Accident Lawyers in North Augusta Making Injury Claims Easy for Injured Clients
When you or a loved one suffers injuries in an automobile accident, it’s hard to know where to turn. You need the support of lawyers who are skilled at making injury claims. At Nimmons Malchow Johnson, we’ve been helping clients get the compensation they deserve for years. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Compassionate legal counsel from experienced car accident lawyers that understand your injuries
- Aggressive representation on your behalf so that you receive fair and full compensation for your losses
When people choose our law firm, they’re taking advantage of strong experience and important resources dedicated to personal injury cases. We’re prepared to pursue claims on your behalf in court or through a settlement negotiation. Contact our experienced law firm as soon as possible to protect your legal rights.
What Causes Car Accidents to Happen?
Car accidents are common, but they are usually the result of multiple failures. Sometimes it’s a simple as a distracted or inattentive driver failing to see another vehicle. Other times, it’s complex and involves multiple drivers and factors such as defective parts and inadequate road conditions. These accident claims can involve:
- Defective automotive parts like seat belts and airbags
- Unsafe highway designs like intersections that don’t include traffic lights or crosswalks
- Distracted driving leading to collisions that could have been prevented by minimal focus on the road
- Drunk drivers
- Reckless driving such as speeding and switching lanes without a turn signal
Our North Augusta car accident lawyers understand how all these issues affect injury claims after an auto accident. We’re prepared to investigate any incident carefully for its root causes so we can build strong cases on behalf of injured clients.
There are many ways people can suffer injuries in an accident. The most common injuries our North Augusta car accident law firm sees include:
- Pelvic fractures
- Rashes and abrasions to skin lacerations caused by shattered glass or other debris
- Bone fractures including skull, spine, ribs, hips and arms
- Fractures of joints like shoulders and ankles
- Severe back pain
- Dislocated joints
- Head injuries
- Brain damage
- Loss of limb function
Unfortunately, these are just some of the possible consequences of vehicular accidents. Some victims also suffer psychological trauma from collisions that cause panic attacks, anxiety disorders, or PTSD. You deserve compensation for any injuries you have suffered. We can help you get the financial damages you deserve for your suffering.
What Financial Damages Am I Entitled To For My Injuries?
Successfully filing an injury claim can be complicated, but our North Augusta car accident lawyers are familiar with the process. We know that victims of collisions may suffer many different types of damages including:
- All related medical care and treatment: any injuries you have suffered need to be treated. Furthermore, any necessary aftercare like physical therapy or surgeries also need to be paid for in full
- Rehabilitation services like occupational and speech therapies
- Lost income from time off work
- Costs associated with returning to school when a permanent disability results in loss of employment opportunities
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Compensation for emotional distress that occurs as a result of severe psychological trauma
How Can a Car Accident Lawyer Be Helpful?
Our North Augusta car accident lawyers are committed to pursuing justice on behalf of injury victims. We will investigate the circumstances of your collision and try to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company while you focus on recovering. We will also present your case in court if the other party is unwilling to settle. The sooner you contact us after the accident, the better our chances of securing a positive outcome.
Contacting a car accident lawyer as soon as possible is essential to building your case and claiming appropriate damages for your injuries.
When Should I Call a Car Accident Law Firm?
Car accidents can devastate lives. The physical, emotional, and economic burdens of injuries from a crash are hard to bear alone. Injured victims need strong advocates who can take up their cases with confidence. Luckily, those advocates are here. North Augusta car accident lawyers from our law firm have been helping people find justice over the years. When you’ve been injured in a crash, it’s time to contact Nimmons Malchow Johnson as soon as possible.