Are you suffering from a golf cart injury and have questions? Check out this educational video for guidance, then give our Augusta Golf Cart Accident Lawyers a call.
What should I do if I was injured in a golf cart in Augusta, GA?
The following are tips for someone who has been seriously injured in a golf cart accident in Georgia:
- If the accident happens on a public road, call 9-1-1 and have a police officer investigate.
- If you’re physically able, take photographs of the scene.
- If there are witnesses, find out the witnesses’ names and telephone numbers.
- Get medical attention as soon as possible and have medical professionals address your injuries.
- Do not talk to any insurance adjusters for insurance companies that insure the golf cart or the person driving the golf cart. Those insurance adjusters are trained to get information that is favorable to the insurance company and not favorable to you.
Lastly, consult with an attorney that has experience with golf cart cases. Those attorneys will be able to investigate and find out who’s at fault, who owns the golf cart, and who has insurance coverage available. Those attorneys will be able to document your damages, obtain your medical records, obtain your medical bills, and present your case to the insurance company for a fair and just resolution for the injuries you sustained.
If you have any questions about your golf cart accident case in Georgia, give us a call. We’d be happy to talk with you.
Were you or a loved one injured from a golf cart in Georgia and have questions about your golf cart injury? Contact the experienced Georgia golf cart attorneys at Nimmons Malchow Johnson Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
We can help get your life back on track. Let our experience and dedication work for you.
Like Us on Facebook